Sunday 30 August 2020

It's okay to have some breaks!

There are somedays when I know I have to study but still, I can't start. And at the end of the day, I feel sad with a pinch of guilty. But at the same time I encourage myself by saying-- its okay, you too deserve an unexpected or unplanned break sometimes. With this thought I motivate myself for the next day to get back on track again.






Its okay to have such breaks sometime, but this unplanned breaks actually don't gives us true relaxation, it actually always comes up with a feeling of guilt of not studying the whole day & wasting the time.
.
I think that's the beauty of this preparation where we take a break but mentally we are on duty with those books/syllabus, it can be called as a kind of UPSC feel🌝🌚



Sometime we ignore our health due to our studies, by thinking ki.." us time pe aur do chapter extra padh lenge".
.
But its a mistake because if we ignore our health/workout at that point of time.. then, at the end we will lose a week of our studies.
.
Isliye bhalei ek chapter kam padhe but roj jarur kuch minutes apne health and sirf apne liye deni chahiye(hobbies or anything we like). Because at the end of the day, its only us and our mind which matters for our own wellbeing



ATB...Keep Working Hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message!

Sharing some screenshots of -  My reply to one of the study mate :) Shared it because I think this reply of mine might help those students w...