Sunday 30 August 2020

A message!

Sharing some screenshots of - My reply to one of the study mate :)

Shared it because I think this reply of mine might help those students who msgs me about their failure and how to cope with those stress issues and who are at present, at the adjacent side of their success/goals and felt depressed/confused at some point of their preparation phase.
.
.
And I believe that's why some wise person said...the greatest fight in our life is with ourselves only. "I vs ME"
.
.
.
*Ignore silly grammatical error in this casual msg🤗

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Courage does not always roar, sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering "I will try again tomorrow" 🎯


ATB for today!
Keep learning :)




1 comment:

A message!

Sharing some screenshots of -  My reply to one of the study mate :) Shared it because I think this reply of mine might help those students w...