Sunday 30 August 2020

Control Your Mind!

Often we fail to control our mind from the surrounding as well as from our own internal chaos.

What will happen, what I did wrong in my preparation, what I'm doing, Am I doing right or wrong, should I give my attempt or not, can I complete the syllabus or not and many more...
There are days in a week or in a month where we know we have to study but we can't study, we know how important is upsc for us but still we can't concentrate. Right?


An Aspirant!



But we are not making any mistake by thinking all this stuffs because it is a part of this preparation journey.
The mistake we make is, having a feeling of guilt of those days when we don't or unable to study. And with that feeling of guilt we eventually loose our confidence which leads to a slower/lazy mode of us in our preparation further.

Its hard to ignore all this things and make ourselves a perfect student at this stage, where we are at the adjacent side of success, but still we can try by controlling our thoughts, our mind. We can hope for a better version of us from tomorrow.
Since Hope Sustains a Life :)



Mayur Pankh💚 It is something which gives me goodvibes.
Our mind is like a Mayur Pankh (Peacock Feather), having different colours in it. Just we need to understand the importance of each colour and utilize it accordingly. Because every colour is not meant for everything & everything is not meant for every colour🤹
.



ATB for today :)
Happy Learning!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A message!

Sharing some screenshots of -  My reply to one of the study mate :) Shared it because I think this reply of mine might help those students w...